Recently I’ve been getting my wardrobe ready for Autumn / Winter 2020 and I’ve found some key pieces from the one and only Zara.
These are basic, simple pieces that are a wardrobe staple for this season and due to their timeless style will last you for years to come.
Here are my top 5 AW20 pieces from Zara. Enjoy! x
- The iconic Zara Body suit. Such a versitile piece to have in your wardrobe. The quality and feel of the fabric is lovely and this looks great styled under blazers in the cooler months and on its own with a cool pair of jeans in the warmer months.
- A good pair of leather trousers. Zara has great options and they are very on trend for AW20. Here are some links to my favourite pairs.
These are the ones I’m wearing in the above photo
A skinny leather option that I love
- This knit cardigan. One of my favourite pieces I have picked up from Zara all year. It comes in 3 gorgeous colours and can be styled up so many ways.
- Blazers! I’m so into blazers at the moment and Zara has some gorgeous ones. I love the oversized masculine style with a pair of skinny trousers and some heels to soften the look. Here a few of my favs
This camel one and this checked one
- This belt. I had to add at least one accessory to this list and this is my latest Zara purchase. I went for a small belt so I can wear it around my wait over the top of blazers and baggy cardigans this Winter. I absolutely adore the gold hardware and the square buckle.
I’d love to know whats on your Zara Wishlist so I can have a looksie!